Fig and Fruit Moscow Mule
Fig and Fruit Syrup
- 2 cups Water
- 2 Figs quartered
- 1 cup blueberries or grapes (halved)
- 5 leaves Mint muddled/bruised/ripped
- 2 oz Yacht Life Vodka
- 1/2 lime roughly one tablespoon
- Ginger Beer
- 3 leaves Mint
- 1/4 Fig sliced
- 1 orange wedge
- 1/3 cup Ice
Fig and Fruit Syryup
- Combine water, figs, blueberries and mint to a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- As fruit softens, smash with a wooden spoon. Simmer for roughly 10 minutes, uncovered to allow liquid to reduce.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Put it All Together
- In your cocktail shaker, add vodka, lime, half of your fruit syrup and ice.
- Pour into your cup or mug of choice, top with ginger beer.
- Finish with a fresh mint leaf, and orange wedge, blueberries and a fig slice.