There’s a chill in the air, a briskness to the sea, and that means it is time to cozy up with some fall-inspired cocktails. With a twist of seasonal flavors, Yacht Life Vodka becomes the perfect canvas for creating unique seasonal sips. Get ready to savor the flavors of fall!
Pumpkin Spice Martini
For the Rim:
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (or create your own with sugar, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and ginger)
For the Martini:
- Yacht Life Vodka
- Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- Half and Half
- Pumpkin Pie Syrup (in the coffee section)
- A pinch of Ground Pumpkin Spice
- Freshly Grated Nutmeg and whipped cream for garnishment, optional
- Rim a chilled martini glass with Pumpkin Pie spice or sugar mix
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker over ice and shake for 30 seconds
- Strain the cocktail into your martini glass and garnish with freshly grated nutmeg and a dab of whipped cream
Cranberry Mule Vodka Cocktail with a Twist
- 2 oz. cranberry infused Yacht Life Vodka
- 4 oz ginger beer
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- Fresh cranberries, fresh mint and lime slices, for garnish
- Ice cubes
- To infuse the vodka, add fresh cranberries to a container and pour Yacht Life Vodka over them. Let it sit for 48-72 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Fill a copper mug with ice cubes.
- Pour in the cranberry-infused vodka and lime juice.
- Top it off with ginger beer and stir gently.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, a few fresh cranberries and a lime slice.
Apple Cider Fall Fizz
- 1.5 oz Yacht Life Vodka
- .5 oz apple juice
- 3 oz sparkling apple cider
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Add all of the ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks
From the warmth of pumpkin spice to the tangy cranberry twist and the refreshing apple fizz, these carefully crafted concoctions capture the essence of the season. Cheers to the vibrant and delicious spirit of fall!